- - Minced beef / ground beef
- - 4 carrots
- - mushrooms
- - 4 tomatoes
- - 2 or 3 onions
- - 1 cup of beef stock/gravy
- - olive oil
- - crushed garlic
- - Worcester sauce
- - 1 can of tomato paste
- - butter
- - 1 cup of milk
- - a dozen peeled potatoes
- Boil the peeled potatoes for around 30 minutes until they are soft enough to put a fork through them.
- Add olive oil to the frying pan and layer the pan.
- Cut and dice the carrots and onions and add them to the frying pan.
- Cook the carrots and onions until they are softened.
- Once carrots are softened, add the mince/ground beef to brown and cook.
- Cut and add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the frying pan. (Optional)
- Add some of the crushed garlic and tomato paste to the frying pan.
- Add the beef stock/gravy to the frying pan once the meat is browned.
- Cook the contents of the frying pan for a few minutes until it's just a little runny.
- Turn off the heat.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add a little bit of milk at a time while mashing the potatoes to get the right consistency.
- Add butter to the mashed potatoes while mashing.
- Continue to mash the potatoes until there are no more lumps.
- Put the meat contents of the frying pan into an oven style pan.
- Spread the meat so that it is consistently covering the bottom of the pan. About 1/4 of the bottom of the oven pan.
- Add and spread the mashed potato to cover the top of the meat in the oven pan.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the potato.
- Place in oven and heat until the top is slightly browned.
Paul teaches us how to cook an English dish for Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!
저희의 크리마스 스페셜이에요! 이번에는 폴이 레이첼에게… 영국의 가정식 만드는 법을 가르쳐준대요!
Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy the Christmas food!
Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE this video and if you haven’t already, please SUBSCRIBE to our youTube Channel!
Help out our show by being a contributor and contribute to the subtitles of the show!
Chef’s Kitchen, Changwon
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon/
Thank you for watching this video!
#CottagePie #코타지파이#ChristmasSpecial #크리마스스페셜이 #cottagepie #cooking #food # englishfood #영국음식 #영국요리 #요리쇼 #요리법 #외쿡인 #waecookin